Re: [RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed

To: Ed <autek@comcast.net>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed
From: Bill Williams <n7vea@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Or, for a >real< challenge, try 100W thru a vertical from the middle of the SW
Idaho high desert  hihi.  You guys on the E-Coast block me, the guys on the
W-coast block me... and allyaall have your backs to me most of the day so it's
hard to get a stateside QSO some days.

  LOL  How's that for my first reflector rant?

I've been tempted to take the vertical up the hill where the pic on my QRZ page
was taken (after the snow is out).  High.  And quiet, I'll bet.  It might make
a good location for a SOAB 6HR entry someday.

I did miss having a contest today though.

73, Bill N7VEA