Re: [RTTY] RadioShack isolation transformer replacement

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RadioShack isolation transformer replacement
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:09:09 -0400
 > If memory serves, K9YC has curves for both the Bournes and the Triad.

If Jim doesn't, Jack Smith K8OZA has them on his web site.

 > The inexpensive one is the Bourns LM-NP-1001-B1L,

I believe Elecraft have a version of the Line Out board that uses the
Bourns transformers - at least there is reference to them in the latest
K3 schematic package,  I would also be remiss in not pointing out that
microHAM have been using the Bourns LM-NP-1001 exclusively for the
last five plus years.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV