Re: [RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:37:13 -0700
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Joanna Dilley <joanna.k6yl@gmail.com>wrote:

The same number of qso's as the previous week but one additional mult.  40m
> was better for me this week.

You didn't complain, but don't worry about same number of QSOs. NCCC
Sprints, partly because they are so short, are very dependent on a whole
bunch of things that you can't control and that vary from week to week.

I'm still not sure whether to call CQ NS or CQ RY or CQ

CQ NS K6YL K6YL CQ

or

NS K6YL K6YL CQ

I prefer the first because it keeps me on the air a little bit longer.

Your inherit-the-frequency "CQ" should be

W6SX 26 JO CA K6YL {space}

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light