Re: [RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP

To: "'Lee Roberts'" <ham@n0sq.us>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:08:56 -0700
>From the Sprint rules ...

7.  Exchange: To have a valid exchange, you must send all of the following
information: the other station's call, your call, your serial number, your
name and your location (state, province or country). You may send this
information in any order. For example:

N6TR DE K7GM 154 RICK NC K
K7GM NR 122 TREE OR DE N6TR K

The example given in Sprint Rule 7. is actually followed by most
participants so that everyone listening knows that K7GM is QSYing from the
frequency after the QSO and N6TR is inheriting the frequency after the QSO.
N6TR's exchange is also an implied CQ for another station to call him for a
QSO.  Note that both exchanges contain all five elements required by Rule 7.
But the different position of the transmitting callsign indicates the role
of the each station in the current QSO.

Ed W0YK