Re: [RTTY] Slightly off topic

To: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Slightly off topic
From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:37:56 -0700
Hi Rick,

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM, rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone had any problems with the new solid state computer drives? Blowing
> them away with RF or RFI ???

No. Have you?

I recently built a new PC from components recently, and used a Corsair
Force Series 3 SSD, and I'm totally sold on the performance - Windows
7 boots in under 10 seconds and application launches are
instantaneous. I love it so much that I bought another one (Force
Series GT) for my Linux work desktop, with the same results.

Neither of these are in RF environments (yet), though, so now I'm
wondering if I should be concerned? Was there something behind your
question? Have you had problems, or heard of others who have?

73/DX,

    ~iain / N6ML