[RTTY] MFJ 1272B PRE REV8/9 TNC Switch Manual Needed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MFJ 1272B PRE REV8/9 TNC Switch Manual Needed
From: "Charles Morrison" <cmorrison@lusfiber.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:49:30 -0500
Hey all, looking for a copy or at least the jumper pin configuration for a
MFJ1278BY TNC switch, PRE Revision 8 or 9.  Both 8 and 9 are on the MFJ
site, but neither apply.  This is a very early version, probably 1992'ish.
Its got only one row of jumper pins inside, 1 jumper next to a cap near the
front and 1 jumper towards the back for the external output.  I have NO idea
how this thing is to be configured now without a manual and I cant find mine
anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Charlie

Ki5xp