[RTTY] A.R.I. International DX Contest 2012

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A.R.I. International DX Contest 2012
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 23:10:37 +0100 (BST)
Next ARI International DX Contest is in two weeks.

I would like to inform that all the plaques
for the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 have been shipped
so the deserving should start to receive them within few days.

Please remind there are some changes in the rules.
Here you can find the new rules for 2012 edition.

http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_Intern_DX_Contest_2012_Rules.pdf ;

Main change is the START and END time.
From this year onwards, the contest will START at 1200Z
on Saturday and will END at 1159Z on Sunday.

And only 15 days to send in the log after the contest.
SWL have only 48 hours to send in their log.

I hope many will enter this new edition and the promise
is to have the results in a short time.

I wish you all a good propagation.
Enjoy the contest!

Thank you for continuing to support the