[RTTY] Do we need for RTTY a CLEAR RIT inside the ICOM CAT command set?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Do we need for RTTY a CLEAR RIT inside the ICOM CAT command set?
From: iw1ayd <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:31:22 +0200
Hi all.

Do we need, for RTTY, a CLEAR RIT command inside the ICOM CAT command set?

I would like to know yours opinion on the subject matter.

Let me know yours opinions here or even out of the list pse.  I wouldn't
like to increase too much the noise level here, but I would like to
maintain some general knowledge on what's going on. But not just only
about any final number that will get out from mine question.
Anyway, I will just summarize here in some days since now.

   CU, 73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS = BTW my answer is: "Yes, just after few years of contesting RTTY and
RIT fiddling. It would be great to get rid of half of that fiddling."
That's fro who is interested in.