Re: [RTTY] 7O6T

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 7O6T
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:10:36 -0400
>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Tom Martin
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 5:40 PM
To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 7O6T

Starts RTTY on 20 around 1700 Z and works EU.  Just as he builds here in
Michigan, he quits around 2100 Z.  After he went QRT, I went to 17 and
worked 6O0CW on the first call. It's going to be tough to get 7O6T with
their pattern AND the 2-20 split.

>>>There is a solid 20m opening from 7O to the US between 3Z and 6Z, and
7O6T has been there working US stations in RTTY. My advice is to find a
clear spot near (but not on top of) the last QSO, and call there.

>>>The process would go much faster if ops would stop calling when 7O6T
calls another station; the QRM they generate slows things down considerably.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ