Re: [RTTY] 7O6T

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 7O6T
From: Gary McAdams <g.m.mcadams@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:34:23 -0700
Speaking from the sidelines...

I was totally amazed at the hubris displayed here recently by one of our
"big guns".

Totals?

Is that what this is all about?

Who really cares about "totals" except some one who has a bad case of
rectal-cranial inversion syndrome?

I am glad that some of the deserving have worked the RTTY DX.

I'm also a bit glad that I have not had to deal with the attitude
displayed here recently. I doubt very much if I will even hear the 7O,
much less work them on any mode. I still have a job and family. That
trumps any DX'pedition.

So what if I miss this one? It will be another in a fairly long list. I
have missed a few and got a few. Somehow life goes on...

Totals?

What a laugh... When the "big gun" DX'er has passed on to his reward,
who will remember or even care about his "totals"?!

Just another nut from the peanut gallery.

73 Gary WG7X