[RTTY] ] ?? 7O6T

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ] ?? 7O6T
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:17:11 -0600

Just for fun I looked at the HK0NA DX-pedition......

Out of 195,000 contact they made just over 16,000 on RTTY, which is 8
percent.  Asia constituted 8 percent of the RTTY contacts.    7O is
running 2 percent RTTY and 4 percent of those are to NA.  If the Club
log stats are accurate.  Amazing that 70 is up to 120K contacts.

Yemen for most of us in the USA is in a bad place geographically and it
is a tough path.

I would love to get them on RTTY but I am very happy to have them on 15,
17 and 20.

I am thankful they are on RTTY at all.  I don't expect a contact
though.  If we get a great RTTY opening those out west are going to have
to get through the East Coast wall.

W0MU