Re: [RTTY] PROIII, MMTTY and New computer without serial or parallel por

To: rtty@contesting.com, allan1@dejazzd.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PROIII, MMTTY and New computer without serial or parallel ports
From: <rlauer1@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:38:23 +0000
I just went through this due to a lightning strike. If the computer is a
desktop, and you have a slot available I would recommend the Rosewill RC-305E.
I bought mine from www.newegg.com. I tried a different serial card that I was
able to buy from a local store but it did not support rtty.

Hope that helps you out.

Bob
K8ZD