Re: [RTTY] French overseas prefixes

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] French overseas prefixes
From: Jeff Le Fouler F6AOJ <f6aoj@orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 06:11:53 +0200
Special pfx rule is currently as follow,
TM is used for "Metropolitan" entities , F  and TK,
TO is used for " Overseas" entities, in Antlantic and Indian Ocean
TX is used in Pacific Ocean

Is it any rule about 3 cararcters calls used by USA, ie K7K or K4M ?

in both case usualy WWW provide accurate answer in few seconds.
Good DX bulletins are reporting such informations.
Try the best french source LNDX (free) twice a month,
or weekly 425dx (free) italian in english.

Jeff F6AOJ

http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_toplist/index.php