Re: [RTTY] Question marks

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question marks
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:21:30 -0700
Your forwarded messages received here with no problems. They look exactly
like they look when I get them from N7WA.

Your forwarded messages also show up just fine in the RTTY Archives
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RTTY/ .

So, looks like a local problem for your correspondent.

73,

Hank, W6SX