Re: [RTTY] Question marks

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question marks
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:51:42 -0700
All of the  N7WA postings from you, via this reflector, have been similarly
impossible to read for at least a year on my computers.  In my case, there
are no question marks but all the CR characters seem to be missing, such
that none of the data is lined up.  It is impossible to decipher.  However,
since I also subscribe to CQ-Contest and get Dink's postings directly this
is not a problem for me.

Ed W0YK