Re: [RTTY] Test message - question marks

To: Ed <autek@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Test message - question marks
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:05:57 -0700
I suspect there will always be the problem of columns not lining up due
to mixed fonts on send and receive. If I send a non-proportional font
and someone prints in in a proportional font or vice versa, misalignment
will occur.

The original message from N7WA appears to be in a non-proportional font.
I am thinking I should probably forward it the same way.

If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com