Re: [RTTY] WPX on LoTW

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX on LoTW
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 12:48:54 -0400
The ARRL is evidently adding WPX support incrementally to the "live" LotW
site, rather than implementing and testing in a staging area not accessible
to the general community. There's no harm in looking around, but I would not
put weight on WPX support until the ARRL formally announces that it's ready.

     73,

          Dave, AA6YQ