Re: [RTTY] WPX on LOTW

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX on LOTW
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:34:09 -0400
On 7/2/2012 4:06 PM, Mark wrote:
> In looking at my wpx listing, it appears it is only selecting
> records that were Only recently confirmed. I could not find a setting
> for allowable date range, So I have to assume its hard coded (and
> wrong).

In doing a little more of a deep dive into the confirmations I have
linked automatically, it appears to be only confirmations received
by LotW since they started work on the software.

In general, automatic selections seem to be done when the confirming
record is (initially) matched - there is no periodic "update" in the
overall software.  This simply means that users will need to manually
select confirmations for submission.

A quick check shows I have enough LotW confirmations for Mixed (>1000),
Phone, CW and Digital but at $0.12 per QSO per application (or more
than $250 in LotW fees alone), I don't know if I'll bother!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV