[RTTY] MMTTY and ICO 756 PRO3

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY and ICO 756 PRO3
From: <allan1@dejazzd.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:22:25 -0400
I have been using MMTTY with my PRO3 successfully for many years.  I have
accessed the ACC! position and then through and adapter box with an output of
two miniplugs (stereo) to the microphone and speaker jacks of my laptop.

My laptop died and I replaced it with a new laptop.  I plugged the two plugs
into their respective jacks on my PC.  I also down loaded MMTTY into the new
computer.

The computer via the PRO3 receives FSK well, but for some reason the macros nor
clicking on the TX button will key the rig.  The PRO3 transmits and receives
FSK fine.

Anyone have any thoughts as to how I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Allan W2TN