Re: [RTTY] MMTTY and ICO 756 PRO3

To: rtty@contesting.com, allan1@dejazzd.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY and ICO 756 PRO3
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:37:14 -0500
It doesn't sound like you have a hardware PTT line for the radio. That
would be a third connection from a LPT, Serial, or USB/Serial port into
the PRO 3 ACC jack.

Apparently you were using software PTT. (PTT via radio command)

You need to set that up in MMTTY configuration. It is not enabled by
default.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN