[RTTY] FT-950 + DigiMaster PRO II interface

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT-950 + DigiMaster PRO II interface
From: PY2SEX - ALEX <py2sex@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:09:39 +0200
Hello all,
I'm trying to be on the air, but looks like my set up is not working.
I have configures N1MM + MMTY for this weekend but no luck so far.
I can see my radio TXing but nobody come back to my calls,, so if anyone has
this setup, I'd appreciate any help.

I'Ve used to use Signalink before and worked smoothly, now with this new
interface is not that easy.
If I put only LSB or USB I can see he TXing lights but nothing happens on the
radio meter, If I put on RTTY-LSB I can see TXing lights and the meter showing
that something is being TXed, but nobody back to my calls.

Any help will be very welcome!

VY 73,
Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX