Re: [RTTY] Wrong zone sent

To: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Wrong zone sent
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:45:17 -0400
Yes, you log what was sent (received).

Reminds me that several years ago I was trying to get some DX QSO's during the
weekend of the AA SSB contest and another contest.  I wasn't "IN" either
contest.  I was keeping a serial number log on a piece of paper.  All was fine
with several Japanese stations until my QSO with a Saudi Arabian station:  "Are
you really only 13 years old?"  Oooops, should have found out what that number
in the exchange meant before I started calling!

Al
AB2Y