Re: [RTTY] PK232

To: <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PK232
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:41:16 -0500
Hi Jay....how is KISS related to host mode??? I can use hyperterminal and
logger32 digital window to decode rtty no probs but lately both N1MM and
Writelog are both giving me grief trying to use their clone receive only
Windows...N1MM tells me that comport1 is already used so I cant associate it
With the clone window and Writelog says I cant initialize the unit in host
mode??? So if I use the four commands that you mentioned, this should
hopefully cure my problem??? Thank-you for the help...it is appreciated...
73

Ted VE3SS