Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Log Deadline

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Log Deadline
From: Trevor Dunne <trevor_dunne@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:33:37 +0100 (BST)
So with the log deadline closed I took the data and did some playing with with
excel, Disappointed to have only placed 33o/a and 14th in EU in SOAB H (A)

I'm have no idea how I could double or triple my score to be up nearer the top,

any of the big guns like to give out some of there secrets.

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB