[RTTY] Additional Plaque Sponsors for the 2012 CQ WW DX RTTY Contest Cat

To: RTTY Contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Additional Plaque Sponsors for the 2012 CQ WW DX RTTY Contest Categories
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 16:25:06 -0500
Hello,

If you would like to sponsor a plaque for a 2012 CQ WW DX RTTY Contest
category, please let me know by 30 January 2013.  The following categories
already have a sponsor:
Single Operator All Band High Power
  World: John, W5JBO
  Europe: Rodreigo F. Herrera, Quintero, ANGRO COMUNICACIONES, S.L.
  NA: Bill, W9OL
  Canada: Contest Group du Quebec in memoriam of Alexey, VE2XAA
  USA: Charles, KK5OQ

Single Operator All Band Low Power
  World: Don, AA5AU
  Asia: Jim, AD1C
  NA: Joe, W6RLL
  SA: Trey, N5KO
  Southern Cone (CE-CX-LU): LU Contest Group

Single Operator Assisted High Power
  World: Mike, K4GMH

Single Operator Assisted Low Power
  World: Jim, WB5AAA
  Asia: Lucky, VU2LBW

Single Operator 28 MHz High Power
  World: Steve, ZC4LI

Single Operator 28 MHz Low Power
  World: Wray, AB4SF

Single Operator 21 MHz High Power
  World: Sid, NH7C

Single Operator 14 MHz High Power
  World: Ken, AB4GG
  Europe: Bob, WA1Z
  NA: Pat, ND5C
  USA: Jamie, W2QQ

Single Operator 3.5 MHz High Power
  World: Glenn, W6OTC

Multi Operator Single Transmitter
  World: Kevin, K6TD
  NA: Steve, K4FJ
  USA: Jack, K3KG

Multi Operator Two Transmitters
  World: Ed, W0YK
  Europe: CT3 Madeira Contest Team CR3A/CQ9K
  NA: Steve, K6AW

Multi Operator Multi Transmitters
  World: KA4RRU RTTY Team
  Europe: DX Old Timers Club - Silvano Amenta, KB5GL/IT9SEZ, Memorial

Club Competition
  World: Potomac Valley Radio Club
  NA: Northern California Contest Club

There are a number of non plaque sponsored categories for the 2012 Contest,
e.g., Single Operator 7 MHz High Power, World, NA, etc.; Single Operator
All Bands Lower Power, Canada, USA, Europe, etc.; Single Operator Assisted
High Power, Europe, Asia, NA, USA, etc.  Also, a number of the recently
added categories, e.g., Single Operator Assisted Low Power, World, etc.,
Single Operator All Bands QRP, World, etc., Single Operator Assisted QRP,
World, etc., do not have sponsors.  If you or your club would like to
sponsor a plaque for a category, please let me know by 30 January.

In addition, you may sponsor a plaque for a special category, one not
listed in the Contest's official rules.  An example is the Single Operator
All Bands Low Power Southern Cone (CE-CX-LU) which is open to single
operators in CE, CX and LU who enter the Contest's all bands and low power
category.  The LU Contest Group sponsors the plaque for this category.
Again, let me know by 30 January 2013 the qualifications for the plaque you
wish to sponsor.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH