[RTTY] Error Starting WriteLog w/MMTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Error Starting WriteLog w/MMTTY
From: Paul <plkham@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:03:20 -0500 (EST)
 Just recently I have been getting an error message for UserPara.ini when I
start WriteLog with MMTTY.  As soon as I click OK or close that error message
window it all starts up.  If I start MMTTY standalone there is no error
message.  I believe UserPara.ini comes from the MMTTY application. The
characters after the UserPara.ini segment all look like Greek characters so I
have no idea what this is referencing.  Any thoughts from anyone?

73  --  Paul
NK4P

"Wherever there is a human being, there is opportunity for kindness"
Seneca