Re: [RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:05:25 -0600
Oh no! Cheryl! Don't let the EPA hear about this. With all that oiled paper, they will claim you created a mini toxic waste site that will required excavation! :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY... I actually saw this printed on my screen this weekend!

Oh, and BTW... Glade needs to create a "Freshly oiled TeleType machine" scent for us nostalgic types.