Re: [RTTY] MMTTY difficulties

To: <ham@n0sq.us>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY difficulties
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:50:23 -0800
My guess is that either you have an RF problem or your serial port is no working properly. I have had issues long ago trying to send CW with a serial port. It started out fine but as it went along, the characters started to be random and not making sense.

What are you using for a serial port?

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: ham@n0sq.us