Re: [RTTY] spaces, dashes, and everything

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] spaces, dashes, and everything
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:16:41 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:17:46 -0800, WK6I wrote:

>- I used spaces between my numbers, and I only send the SN twice (599 nnn
>nnn) for what it's worth.

REPLY:
I also send the serial twice but I think in the next contest I'm going to
try sending it three times and see if that improves things enough to be
worth the extra time. I did get a lot of requests for repeats from EU this
weekend, partly due to poor condx.

I really should have two macros, one for strong sigs and one for weak, but
I'm just too lazy.   :-)

Bill, W6WRT