[RTTY] Debate

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Debate
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:17:20 -0800
Least anyone mistake my humor of earlier this morning. I have now and always will support changes in RTTY contesting. Heck I have been doing this so long that my keyboard has grey keys.

Technology is the fun of the game. Yeah contesting isn't fair. Never has been and never will be. Nor are all contests the same. They were created with several different ideas.

SO8V is upon us and I just hope to watch someone do this sometime :-) Its beyond me.

When in doubt don't forget that the contest is supposed to be fun. Warm up that QRP rig and have some fun. Just a hint. Single band contests are a lot of fun. Doing one from DX is a lot of fun.