Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:29:07 -0900
I don't know about the "contest" capabilities of various clusters, but for WriteLog users there is a software solution. Just make a Telnet connection to your favorite cluster as you normally would and in the WL Packet Terminal window click on Edit and Single Operator. This will maintain your telnet connection but restrict incoming spots from appearing in the Band Map or in the Incoming Spots window. You will now be able to send out spots for use by Multi stations without violating the rules about Single Op "assistance".

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Haack" <mikehaack@aol.com>