Re: [RTTY] NAQP Name

To: "RTTY Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP Name
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:16:46 -0900
There may be a software problem. If the guy you were working was using a prefill file from last year when he entered youR call the name field prefilled with 'AL'. When you sent 'KAZ' caused him to have to edit the name field to replace AL with KAZ. In any event, never use the name AL in an NAQP. I causes to many problems, especially for those ALs who actually live in AL!

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al Kozakiewicz" <akozak@hourglass.com>