Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each Part?
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:50:38 -0500 (EST)

I wonder what this will be like for those who didn't read or understand the
 rules or follow this discussion when people want to work them again on the
same  band.

My general rule is just work dupes without comment, but if I didn't know
what was going on and everyone wanted to work me again, I'd think the world
was  going crazy.  Or else me.

I hope to see some of you there.  Perhaps more than once.

GL & 73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 3/2/2013 14:51:12 Coordinated Universal Time,