Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each Part?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:35:50 -0600
I actually read the rules twice before realizing you can work a station once in
each "round".

I'll be using N1MM Logger since this contest is not supported in WriteLog. I
wonder if the software knows that stations worked in
the first round are not dupes in the second round. Guess I'll pose that
question on that reflector as well.

In CQ WPX RTTY, I got a couple of decent openings to EU starting at around
0800Z on 20 meters, but with the A index at 27, I doubt
that will happen. I may have to wait until the second "round".

73, Don AA5AU