[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:40:37 -0700
The SWACC Team needs a few more members to make a full ten person
team in Saturday's RTTY Sprint.  If you are going to do the
Sprint, and are not already on a team, please send me an email,
and I'll add you on to team SWACC.  That's all you have to do.
There are no special Cabrillo entries, or special things to do in
the contest.  Just send me an email and I'll preregister the
team.  First come, first served, until we get up to ten members.
I'll put out the team roster before the contest starts.

Don't forget the Sprint practice session Friday night,
0230 - 0300Z.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
SWACC Team Manager