Re: [RTTY] BARTG

To: "RTTY contest group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 06:55:46 -0800
Just got up this morning at 1430 UTC (0630 local) to walk the dogs and the sky is alive with brilliant Aurora displays arcing from North to Southeast. Very visible despite the gradual light in the east from the pending sunrise. Just turned on the radio and the bands here are wall to wall dead - nada. Looks like I get a free Sunday to do the XYL's chores. If I didn't know better I'd think it was a conspiracy of some kind!

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>