[RTTY] BARTG

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:38:52 -0500
In spite of the poor conditions, it was a good contest. N1MM worked without
any problems except for a couple of operator goofs.

QSO/Points = 192    DXCC = 42    Areas = 39    Cont. = 6           Claimed
score  =  93,312

Observations:  ops using time as 0123.47.23   or  0123Z   and the W7 who
answered my CQ and then moved up a few HZ and blasted me off frequency with
a KW.  My 70 watts into a Mosley YAGI and a Dipole were no match.  0 calls
on 10M. But I still had some fun.

See you in the next one.. Dick  KS0M

"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M