Re: [RTTY] Windows 8 compatibility

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Windows 8 compatibility
From: w1hkj <w1hkj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:15:51 -0500
I am the author of fldigi so I can speak to it's compatibility.

It is tested and runs correctly on:

Linux - Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, Mint, Mandriva, Puppy and several others
Unix - Free BSD, Open BSD
Windows - W2K, XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8; it does not run on Win98 or earlier
OS X - G4 and Intel platforms; OS version 10.4.11 and later

These applications also run on all of the above:

flrig, flwkey, flmsg, flamp, flwrap, flnet.

73, Dave, W1HKJ
http://www.w1hkj.com