Re: [RTTY] Windows 8 compatibility

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Windows 8 compatibility
From: Sven -DD1LI- <dd1li@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:53:16 +0100
Hi Kermit,
I have runing most of your listed Tools under Win7 and they run
absolutly stable!!!!

Tools on my Side are

MMVARI
MMTTY
N1MM
Profilic USB2Serial
Global QSL

fldigi, Digipan, 2Tone and WSPR where only short testet and run, but no
experiences with a long run.

Rest Un-Tested on my side.

73's Sven -DD1LI-
Am Dienstag, den 19.03.2013, 12:31 -0400 schrieb Ktfrog007@aol.com:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if anyone has experience using the following devices
> and software on Windows 8.  Are drivers available where needed?  I'm  facing
> an upgrade from XP to Windows 7 or 8.  Most of these items are used  in
> support of RTTY and CW contesting as well as general operating.
>
> I don't have any complaints about the CQ WW survey.
>
> MMVARI
> MMTTY
> 2Tone
> fldigi
> DigiPan
> JT65-HF
> N1MM
> DX Monitor
> CW skimmer (VE3NEA)
> RTTY skimmer (DL4RCK)
> WSPR
> WinRadio G33DDC
> WinRadio Virtual Sound Card for G33
> Prolific USB-DB9 serial cable
> RT Systems USB-63 cable
> Rigblaster nomic
> Rigblaster Plus
> Rigblaster Advantage
> GlobalQSL graphic editor
> Dropbox
>
> Feel free to email me directly instead of posting to the reflectors.   I
> might have some further questions.
>
> Thanks & 73,
> Kermit, AB1J

                      German Amateur Radio Station
                                 DD1LI

           Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen 80 FF
                     Mitglied des DARC OV Preetz (M11)
                     Member of 30MDG, EPC, DMC, BARTG

                Take a look at :        www.qsl.net/dd1li
                                        www.darc.de/m/11