Re: [RTTY] Running multiple versions of MMTTY & 2Tone questions

To: RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Running multiple versions of MMTTY & 2Tone questions
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:41:02 -0700
hi Dick - A Windows 7 PC should have no problem with MMTTY. The only thing
I can suggest is that maybe something else is running in the background and
behaving poorly when MMTTY is running. I would shut down any maintenance
programs and the like and see what happens. You can use Task Manager to see
what is running and using CPU. If you see something and you are sure what
it is, you can google the name of the process to find out what it is. Also,
new PCs are often bundled with software you really don't need running all
the time - you might try going into your add/remove programs in the control
panel and see what's in there. Hope this helps - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com