[RTTY] AB2ZY - BARTG Sprint 75

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AB2ZY - BARTG Sprint 75
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:04:48 -0400
Two things:

1) Started the contest vowing to stay in the chair for the whole 4 hours.  20m
was slow and after 30 minutes started looking elsewhere. 10m was dead.  Went to
15m which was a bit more lively.  About 45 minutes into the contest I noticed
that my amplifier was dead.  Blown fuses were quickly replaced but it was
obvious that the reason was the 15m stub on my HF6V has caught fire (not the
first time this has happened).  Only took 20 minutes to take the antenna down
and fabricate a new standoff, but by then I was so liking the first nice
weather of the year here in the Adirondacks that I decided to stay outside and
find other things to do!  Such as "admire" how low the lake is and wonder if
I'll be able to get my boat in before Memorial Day. 39 QSOs total, about one
per minute.  Several calls at 45.45 or reversed polarity that I obviously
couldn't  answer.

2) I use FSK.  With DXlab, I can use 2Tone and MMTTY together; MMTTY takes care
of the FSK keying.  Is there a way and how do you do the same with N1MM?  I
don't need a step-by-step tutorial, just a pointer in the right direction.

Al
AB2ZY