Re: [RTTY] 2Tone problems

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone problems
From: "Rick Ellison" <n2amg@n2amg.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 08:09:20 -0400
This was pointed out a few years ago when multiple instances of MMTTY were
being used when a certain SoundBlaster soundcard was being used. It seems
like that that card cannot handle more than one application using it's audio
output. I would make sure you have the most current drivers for your
soundcard. You could also pick up one of the cheap under $10.00 USB
soundcards and see if that takes care of the problem..
73 Rick N2AMG