Re: [RTTY] Not in log errors

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Not in log errors
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:17:36 -0400
As a running station many times I do not copy the sent report on the first
go around.  Occasionally when I ask NR? NR? I get no response. After
asking a couple of times and hearing nothing I do not log the QSO and I
move on. Perhaps the other station assumed that I copied what he sent and
immediately QSYed.

John KK9A