Re: [RTTY] SO2R Hardware Lockout

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R Hardware Lockout
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:25:45 -0700
No. Software just doesn't work and never has worked. I don't know what folks these days are using but in the old days we used Gates on the PTT lines when doing this sort of thing on Multi Single prior to the band change rules. NCJ I believe had something but I might be wrong but I did read about some hardware solutions.

Jay WS7I