Re: [RTTY] BoD votes LoTW initiatives Pt 2

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BoD votes LoTW initiatives Pt 2
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:16:54 -0400
All,

FYI-----------

Here is the response from my ARRL Roanoke Division Director.......

"Sit Down and Shut Up! We have told you (although you have not seen the reasons) what is best for you."

73,

Ben - WB2RHM

Ben:

Thank you for your input relating to the subject topic. Dave Sumner has responded to you. His response is accurate. I would like to call to your attention Dave's column in the September 2013 issue of QST. You should be receiving it within the next 30 days. This article presents, in my opinion, a complete and in-depth explanation of how we got to where we are today and why it is appropriate to move forward.

Regards,

Dennis Bodson, W4PWF
ARRL Director
Roanoke Division