Re: [RTTY] ARRL and band/mode awards

To: plaws@plaws.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL and band/mode awards
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 07:30:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Peter,

You might want to rethink this a bit.  These minor categories  stimulate
more activity and allow small stations to compete at their own level,  all the
time providing more fodder for the big gun stations.  And, as a  frequent
participant in these categories, I can assure you there is very little  glory
in them and virtually no recognition.

73,
Kermit (Ken) AB1J

In a message dated 2013-08-01 17:45:27 Coordinated Universal Time,