Re: [RTTY] Re Birthday congratulations etc

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re Birthday congratulations etc
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:13:37 +0000
God Bless and as speedy recovery    john w8wej
On 9/23/2013 21:14, Phil Cooper wrote:
Hi all,

Way too many replies to answer individually, so I will use this forum to
thank each and every one of you for your good wishes.

I am really hoping it will be a good weekend, with some family members
present that I have not seen for 40+ years. We aren't that far away - about
75 miles across the sea - but it often feels like it is much more.

I'm sad to be missing the contest, but I just have to give in on this
occasion, and accept I just won't find time to operate.

My surgery is planned for Friday 4th October, but in the afternoon, so I
will be required to stay in overnight, otherwise I would have been home that
same day, as they will use keyhole surgery to remove the gallbladder.
All being well, I should be back in shape again in a few weeks, and champing
at the bit to get back in the shack as soon as I can.

Thanks again, and I wish good propagation for all of you!
Just watch, it will be great, and there will be all the countries I need on
air, and easily workable from here, and I will not be there!

73

Phil GU0SUP

Internal Virus Database is out of date.