Re: [RTTY] My first RTTY contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My first RTTY contest
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:02:36 -0500
Michael, welcome to RTTY contesting and the RTTY reflector. All of us here in
this group know exactly what you mean by "come to love
the sound of diddles". It's music to our ears.

I remember my first RTTY contact 30 years ago. I was immediately hooked; just
as you appear to be. Looking forward to seeing you in
RTTY contests for years to come.

73, Don AA5AU
www.aa5au.com
www.rttycontesting.com