Re: [RTTY] Courtesy

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Courtesy
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 19:08:23 -0700
I know what  you mean Hank.  It grits me when someone sends 'Hi Thomas.'  I
never use that name.  73
Tom W7WHY

There is NOTHING I hate more than people who doesn't know me from Adam,
greeting me in a contest as Henry. Obviously, they don't know me because
the only one who ever called me Henry was my mother and then only when she
was mad.

Artificial, imposed-by-rules, friendliness is worse than meaningless. It's
stupid.

Artificial, do-it-because-your-super-dooper-software-allows-you-to-do-it,
friendliness is worse than meaningless, It's stupid.

73,

Hank, W6SX