Re: [RTTY] Courtesy

To: Bob <rabisch@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Courtesy
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 18:27:54 -0400
Hi Bob

Most folks know what to give/get in a contest, and I en devour to keep
things moving along.  Sometimes - not always - you can pick out the
non-contesters.
Not sure what you are looking for as far as courtesy - I have a number of
macros I use on RTTY/CW so its hard to "stop and chat" as it were.  On
phone, I voice my responses "live", and I make a point to be extra
courteous if I figure out the other guy is a non-contester, and just called
me to give me some points.  I want to leave him/her with a good impression,
and hope they call me again in another contest :-)

I know I'm not the only one who does this.

Tom - VE3CX